Monday, 19 October 2015

SCROLLS OF ETHERIA

I am taking a few week's rest from the Lone Wolf gamebooks for the moment. After almost half a year running across Magnamund, even a Kai Lord needs a bit of a breather!

Instead I'd like to take a moment to tell you a little about my next book.

"Scrolls of Etheria"

"Scrolls of Etheria" is a fantasy comedy set within the world's most popular MMORPG video game.

This unique novel is dedicated to the memory of Sir Terry Pratchett, and a portion of the funds raised from its sale will be donated to Alzheimer's Research UK.

You can stay up to date with the development of this book and its associated charity works by following its facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/scrollsofetheria

1 comment:

  1. I found your Lone Wolf playthroughs by chance and are really enjoying them. Especially since I´ve recently started my own playthrough. For me the goal is to die as few times as possible. I borrowed the mechanics from computer games and allow myself to set 4 checkpoints in each book that I can return to when I die. I just finished book 7 and so far I´ve only died twice. Once in the first book and once in the third. But I noticed that I have an advantage. Eventhough it was more than 20 years since last I played them I still remember some of the pitfalls of the early books - like the instadeaths at the end of book 6 and 7. I´ve only ever played the first 12 books (they stopped translating them to my native swedish after that). So from book 13 onwards I will go in with no previous knowledge and expect my deaths will come with ever increansing frequency. I haven´t read your playthroughs of book 8-12 so looking forward to those when I catch up in my own playing. Please keep them coming when your break is over. :-)

    ReplyDelete